POWER-Z KT001 USB Power Tester with PD QC Trigger and MFi Identification
The POWER-Z KT001 sets the benchmark for portable USB power testing with its high precision and intuitive design which have received international acclaim. It can be used to evaluate the voltage and current of chargers, power banks, phones, tablets, notebooks and more. It supports the latest PD, QC2.0, QC3.0, QC4.0, AFC, FCP protocols with automatic detection and trigger function. It even comes with an Apple MFI cable identification feature (for reference only). With custom PC software, it is built for power engineers and electronic enthusiasts.
- 1.44" 128*128 full color TFT screen, 2 USB-A ports (IN & OUT), 2 Type-C ports (IN & OUT), 1 micro USB port for PC connection, 1 PD trigger switch, 1 toggle switch.
- Electrical characteristics: 0.1-26V 0.0001V 0-6A 0.0001A,(0.1%+- 2d), Standby Current 0.4mA (at DC 5V).
- Fast charge trigger supports QC2.0-5V/9V/12V/20V, QC3.0 QC4.0 (or PPS), PD2.0, PD3.0 with PPS (Programmable Power Supply), Apple 2.4A, Samsung AFC, Huawei FCP/SCP.
- Easy to use PC software and CSV file export. Offline curve recording with 4 datasets, 3750 data points per set. Programmable recording rate, record start/stop threshold. Curves can be uploaded to PC software for further analysis.
- Apple MFI cable identification test (for reference only). 180-days warranty. Downloadable user manual and software at ChargerLAB official website.
1 x ChargerLAB POWER-Z KT001 USB power tester
For any questions regarding ChargerLAB POWER-Z products: email@example.com
User manual, firmware, and software download: https://bit.ly/2ImryM3
Where to buy:
ChargerLAB official Amazon store coming soon. Please stay tuned to our social media.