POWER-Z KM001 Technical Support
The POWER-Z KM001 is a compact professional USB power tester with a beautiful 1-inch OLED display. It can be used to evaluate the voltage, current, and ripple of chargers, power banks, phones, tablets, notebooks and more. It supports PD, QC2.0, QC3.0 protocols with manual detection and trigger function. It even comes with an Apple MFI cable identification feature (for reference only). With custom PC software, it is built for power engineers and electronic enthusiasts.
- 1.0" 128*64 full color OLED screen, 2 USB-A ports (IN & OUT), 2 Type-C ports (IN & OUT), 1 micro USB port for PC connection, 3 navigation buttons.
- Electrical characteristics: 0.1-24V 0.0001V 0-5A 0.001A,(0.1%+- 2d), Standby Current 3mA (at DC 5V).
- Fast charge trigger supports QC2.0-5V/9V/12V/20V, QC3.0, PD2.0, PD3.0 with PPS (Programmable Power Supply), Apple 2.4A, Samsung AFC, Huawei FCP/SCP.
- Easy to use PC software and CSV file export. Offline curve recording with 5 datasets, 2560 data points per set. Programmable recording rate, record start/stop threshold. Curves can be uploaded to PC software for further analysis.
- Apple MFI cable identification test (for reference only). 180-days warranty. Downloadable user manual and software at ChargerLAB official website.
1 x ChargerLAB POWER-Z KM001 USB power tester
For any questions regarding ChargerLAB POWER-Z products: firstname.lastname@example.org
User manual, firmware, and software download:
Where to buy:
The KM001 has been officially discontinued.
This is TAIEN (Zhuhai)Electronic Co.,Ltd,I am interested in your Products of km001c,I am appreciated if you would tell me your office(or distribute) in H.K.or China.
Thanks & Best Regards,
TAIEN / Mr.Lee
@TAIEN (Zhuhai)Electronic Co.,Ltd Mr.Lee： For distribution of POWER-Z products in China, you may contact email@example.com in Chinese for more infomation.
youe power z file are corupt on drop box, where can i get a good copy of it thank you
@Edgar R Palma： Which one? Could you be more specific?
This is Amy， I am interested in your product # KM001C, if there is a distributer in Taiwan ? Please kindly advise. Thank you!
@Amy： Sorry, it's only available in mainland China and the US amazon now.