POWER-Z KM001 USB Power Tester Voltage Current Ripple Dual Type-C Meter
The POWER-Z KM001 is a compact professional USB power tester with a beautiful 1-inch OLED display. It can be used to evaluate the voltage, current, and ripple of chargers, power banks, phones, tablets, notebooks and more. It supports PD, QC2.0, QC3.0 protocols with manual detection and trigger function. It even comes with an Apple MFI cable identification feature (for reference only). With custom PC software, it is built for power engineers and electronic enthusiasts.
- 1.0" 128*64 full color OLED screen, 2 USB-A ports (IN & OUT), 2 Type-C ports (IN & OUT), 1 micro USB port for PC connection, 3 navigation buttons.
- Electrical characteristics: 0.1-24V 0.0001V 0-5A 0.001A,(0.1%+- 2d), Standby Current 3mA (at DC 5V).
- Fast charge trigger supports QC2.0-5V/9V/12V/20V, QC3.0, PD2.0, PD3.0 with PPS (Programmable Power Supply), Apple 2.4A, Samsung AFC, Huawei FCP/SCP.
- Easy to use PC software and CSV file export. Offline curve recording with 5 datasets, 2560 data points per set. Programmable recording rate, record start/stop threshold. Curves can be uploaded to PC software for further analysis.
- Apple MFI cable identification test (for reference only). 180-days warranty. Downloadable user manual and software at ChargerLAB official website.
1 x ChargerLAB POWER-Z KM001 USB power tester
For any questions regarding ChargerLAB POWER-Z products: email@example.com
User manual, firmware, and software download: https://bit.ly/2ImryM3
Where to buy:
ChargerLAB official Amazon store coming soon. Please stay tuned to our social media.